Foxwood Diesel is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If we do ask for certain information by which you could be identified with when you use this website, you can be assured that it will be safe and used in conjunction with this privacy statement.
Foxwood Diesel may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This date that the most recent policy was written was 20-03-12.
What we collect
We may collect any of the following information if we feel that we need to so you can get the best service that you can get
- Name and Job Title
- Contact information including E-Mail address
- Demographic information such as postcodes, preferences and interests
- Other Information relevant to customer surveys and offers
What we do with the information that we gather
We require certain information to understand certain needs and also provide you with better service, and also in particular for the following reasons
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- From time to time we also use your information to contact you for market research purposes, although this is highly unlikely. If so, we will mainly contact through e-mail but we may also contact through the phone, fax or mail. We would use this information to adjust the website with more products which would be more suitable to your interests. Feel free to leave a message through the contact us page on anything, from if we can offer a new product to feedback so we can improve our website for your needs.
We are committed to ensuring that all of your personal information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information that we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks for your permission to be placed on your computer hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie analyzes web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular website. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering information about you and your preferences.
Cookies cannot let us access your computer or let us get information about you. The only data that we have on you is the data that you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers choose to automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. Though this may mean that you cannot access every option available to you on the website.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways.
- If you have agreed to let us use your e-mail for marketing purposes so we can improve the website, you may opt out by e-mailing us at [email protected]. You can also use the contact us information and state this. This also is the same if you decide that you want to receive our e-mails.
Foxwood Diesel will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless if we have your permission or if we are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request information about your personal details which we hold under the data protection act 1998. A small fee would be payable. If you would like us to send you a copy of your information through the post, please state to us that you want this information in the letter and send it to.
Foxwood Diesel Website
Whitting Valley Road
If you believe that any of your information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us or e-mail us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.